We run a system-managed mailing list with standard features:
- If you want to signup to our list please click here
- If you want to unsubscribe, please click: Unsubscribe from our newsletter
- To update your details either use the link in an email you’ve received, or use the signup form.
You can have a read of our previous emails before you sign-up if you wish to re-assure yourself that there won’t be lots of irrelevant mailings:
You can view our email archive by clicking this link
Our list has just over 800 email addresses, and only contains the email addresses provided to us by riders at our events. However, we know that people change their interests and email addresses over time, so it easy for people to unsubscribe or to change any of their details (name, email address, etc).
A few other things:
- We’ll only use this list to send you updates about the NYMBO and NEMBOS leagues. We’ll never let anyone else have the list for any reason. BMBO run their own separate list.
- We follow the strict rules from the service provider (which is Mailchimp, click on the link if you want to know more).
- One of these means we can’t setup emails with ‘role based’ email addresses ourselves. These include ‘admin@’, ‘”info@”, “sales@” and so on. If you use an email like this, you’ll need to add your email address using the sign-up form.
- If you use the sign-up form, you’ll get an automatic confirmation email that you’ll need to click to be added to the list.
- Please add email@example.com to your contacts so you get our emails.
- The frequency of email updates is about monthly, with a slight increase in the summer and decrease over the winter.
- Our website will be the main source of information, and you’ll find links to Facebook and Twitter on there if you’d prefer to get your updates that way rather than email.
We strive to keep our communications relevant and timely, giving you in the way you want it. If you have any feedback, that would be most welcome.
Finally, if you have any problems not answered above please Contact Us.