Here’s the blank course map for Richmond next Saturday October 3rd. This event is now full as we’ve reached the capacity for this event. If you can’t come, please use the form below to let us know. Rider start times are in the post below too.
Please note the following for the event:
- Please park as directed on the grass at the edge of the golf course
- If you need to visit the clubhouse to use the locker room before you ride, please take care crossing the 3rd Fairway
- Face masks are now compulsory in all areas of the clubhouse except when seated in the bar/restaurant to eat or drink.
- Hand Sanitisation upon entry & exiting is compulsory
- Please do not approach the start until the previous riders have left.
- You are welcome to use the clubhouse after your ride but please take care again crossing the 3rd fairway and remove any cycling shoes and helmets before you go in.
- Visitors (& Members) must not approach the bar for any reason. Tables will be clearly marked with a number which the staff will make a record of as you place your food or drinks order. A payment card must be given at the time of ordering i.e. Debit/Credit card. Staff will return to table with order and payment receipt.
- Each person sat at a table must now complete the new Track & Trace Slip detailing their Name, Contact Details and Time of entry etc.