Here’s the course map for the Bank Holiday Saturday event at Malham (the map for the Bank Holiday Monday will also be available soon).
Online entry closes midnight Thursday 25th August
20% off for entry by Wednesday!!
Entry fee includes Malham Show entry afterwards
Registration is 9.00 – 10.15 with starts between 9.30-10.30
- Parking and registration for the Malham event will be as previous years at the North end of the show field just before the village and National Park centre.
- Park if possible in the field up the short lane ( left off the green just before National Park car park ) look for ‘nymbo’ sign.
- Please allow plenty of time if travelling to Malham from the south as the road can become very busy and slow with show traffic.
NYMBO Riders get entry to the show field and the show afterwards included in the entry price.
- The start will be by the road into Malham opposite the Methodist Chapel / tearooms.
- Finish will be on the green by the National Park centre.
- As you can imagine the tracks are really dry and fast which hopefuuly shouldn’t change with the present forecast.
Look forward to seeing you there!